- CARET - Computerized Anatomical Reconstruction and Editing
- LPI - an orientation where negative X is left, negative Y is
posterior, and negative Z is inferior.
- Neurological Orientation - left is on the left (viewer is
- Radiological Orientation - right is on the left (viewer is in
front of subject).
- RAI - an orientation where negative X is right, negative Y is
anterior, and negative Z is inferior.
- Stereotaxic Space - A coordinate system that places the origin at
an anatomical location, specifies the axis, and specifies the size of
the brain (see Talairach Space).
- Talairach Space - A stereotaxic coordinate system that has the
origin at the anterior commissure with an LPI orientation.