T-Maps on Shuffled Columns
- Size of Group A
- Metric/Shape file that is typically contains data for two
different groups (created appending one file to the other).
- Name of Output Metric/Shape file.
- If the size of group A is less than or equal to zero, the size of
group A is set to one-half of the number of columns in the metric/shape
- Create the output metric file where the number of columns is the
number of repetitions.
- For the number of repetitions
- Create two metric files one contains the size of
group A columns randomly selected from the input file and the second
metric file contains the remaining columns.
- Compute a statistical T-Map
on the two metric files.
- Place the T-Map into a new column in output metric