[caret-users] Incorrect Macaque.TEMPLATE-CUTS.LEFT-HEM.SPHERE.border; corrected version available

David Van Essen vanessen at pulvinar.wustl.edu
Wed Oct 1 14:40:59 CDT 2003

Mark,

On looking at the data set you uploaded, it turns out that the
Macaque.TEMPLATE-CUTS.LEFT-HEM.SPHERE.border file you were using was
inadvertently aligned incorrectly, and that was causing the problem you
encountered.

A corrected version has been generated and put into SuMS.  It is
renamed Macaque.TEMPLATE-CUTS.LEFT-HEM.SPHERE.03-09.border to indicate
the date it was corrected.

Below is a hyperlink directly to this file:
http://pulvinar.wustl.edu:8081/sums/archivelist.do?archive_id=632015

Alternatively, you can search for:
Macaque.TEMPLATE-CUTS.LEFT-HEM.SPHERE.03-09.border

Apologies for any inconveniences with the previous incorrect file.

D Van Essen