[caret-users] registration to atlas

David Van Essen vanessen at pulvinar.wustl.edu
Wed Oct 8 12:03:16 CDT 2003

Mark,

It won't matter at all which fiducial surface you choose  if they
differ only in translation.  If they differ in shape (as occurs for
different versions of the human atlas), it would make a very small
difference in the registration, as the fiducial surface is used to
limit areal distortion in regions between landmarks.

DVE