[caret-users] snapshots & mpegs restarting x server

John Harwell john at pulvinar.wustl.edu
Wed Oct 15 14:23:44 CDT 2003

One more thing to try is to use the command "unsetenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
prior to starting Caret.  This will prevent any OpenGL libraries
included with other pieces of software from being loaded by Caret and
should result in the system OpenGL libraries being used.  Other
software may no longer run in the shell "unsetenv" was started from so
you may need to start a new shell.

John Harwell
john at v1.wustl.edu
314-362-3467