[caret-users] Problem Running Sure-Fit

Rishi Kalwani rmkalwani at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 13:08:00 CDT 2003

hi,
once i finish preparing my volume for surface construction in SureFit, and
try to Run SureFit on the segmented volume, I get this Error followed by
something concerning Usage...like this:

ERROR: In
/space/SureFitSrc/Linux.3.2.2.nothreads/VTK/Common/vtkDataObject.cxx,
line 558

Usage: /usr/local/SUREfit/mni/bin/minc_modify_header [<options>] <file.mnc>
       /usr/local/SUREfit/mni/bin/minc_modify_header [-help]

and SureFit doesn't generate any surface for me.  whereas before it was
generating a surface.

Is there some sort of problem with this executable minc_modify_header  ?

I however, don't get this Usage...minc_modify_header [-help]  when I Run
Surefit on the Test/Demo Volume, only with my own minc files.

Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks
rishi