[caret-users] SureFit Problem

Donna Hanlon donna at pulvinar.wustl.edu
Wed Oct 29 12:01:31 CST 2003

Hi Rishi,

This is the first report of an abort in the middle of a gradient
operation.  You said you ran the same data through SureFit before
without running into this problem.  (I'm guessing you removed the spaces
from the directory pathnames that were causing the problems you reported
previously and were re-running the segmentation.)

If you can replicate this problem by running the dataset yet again, then
my next step will be to ask you to run python in gdb, which I can walk
you through.  It's a bit painful, but it's the only way we can get to
the bottom of this crash, short of you providing me remote access on
your machine.  If it comes to that, we'll hash out the details off-list.

Meanwhile, try it again and let me know what happens.

You're running Linux, right?

Donna