[caret-users] segmentation fault upon exit

David Van Essen vanessen at pulvinar.wustl.edu
Tue Sep 16 23:33:46 CDT 2003

Mark,

Donna Hanlon is out for a while - she sent an earlier email heads-up
that she was expecting a baby this month.  As of yesterday she has
transited from expectation to reality, with a healthy baby girl.

I have consulted with John Harwell regarding your query.
Unfortunately, we do not have a clear diagnosis of the problem nor a
clear solution to propose.  Hopefully Donna will start reading her
email sometime in the next week or so; if so, she may have some
suggestions.

DVE