[caret-users] segmentation fault upon exit

donna at pulvinar.wustl.edu donna at pulvinar.wustl.edu
Thu Sep 18 10:24:18 CDT 2003

And back to Mark's original question:  No, you don't have to worry about
this problem, other than it creating disk-intensive core files.  I have
seen this problem first-hand with a RedHat 9 Linux box in our neuroimaging
lab.  Upon exiting SureFit or after running a command line utility, you
get a seg fault.  I suspect some destructor code in SureFitOps.so is the
culprit, but haven't tracked it down via gdb yet.  It doesn't cause any
problems other than leaving an annoying core file behind.

PS My baby was born Monday 9/15/2003 at 2:11pm (Isabelle Grace, 7 lbs, 14
ounces, 21 inches).  She's named after my husband's grandmother -- not the
hurricane. ;-)

I'll be back half days on 10/13/2003.