[caret-users] removing skull full hemisphere

Donna Hanlon donna at pulvinar.wustl.edu
Thu Jul 15 11:50:39 CDT 2004

Hi Marc,

What happens when you move your cursor over the narrowest part of the
connecting bridge in the surface window and press 'p' (for 'pick') on
your keyboard?  This should take your slice window cross-hairs to the
corresponding voxel in the segmentation (assuming you have *segment*mnc
loaded as volume 2).

Donna