[caret-users] (no subject)

Marc Malloy mmalloy at rotman-baycrest.on.ca
Thu Jul 22 14:34:13 CDT 2004

Hi Donna,

I reran the error correction with the segmented volume loaded in Volume 2.
There are still 9 cavities and 1 segmentation object and the 1 remaining
error was not corrected.  In fact, the automatic error correction did not
appear to correct any errors since '_corr' was not appended to the file name
and even the object list remained the same.  Why didn't error correction
occur?

Also, what is the difference between a cavity and a handle?  Which of these
errors is worse?

-Mellanie