[caret-users] Flattening in Caret

John Harwell john at brainvis.wustl.edu
Mon Jul 26 08:27:29 CDT 2004

Hi Sophie,

SureFit should have produced a spec file and it should be in the
SURFACES directory.  If there is no spec file you will need to create
one in a text editor.  You might want to look at an existing spec file
to see how it is formatted.  You should be able to create a spec file
containing only the closed topology file and the fiducial coordinate
file and then use open data file for any additional files.  Here is an
example of a simple spec file:

CLOSEDtopo_file   name-of-closed-topo-file.topo
FIDUCIALcoord_file  name-of-fiducial-coord-file.coord
ELLIPSOIDcoord_file  name-of-ellipsoid-coord-file.coord

John Harwell
john at pulvinar.wustl.edu
314-362-3467

Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology