[caret-users] Stereotaxic contours

John Harwell john at brainvis.wustl.edu
Wed Aug 10 11:21:25 CDT 2005

On Aug 10, 2005, at 10:51 AM, Terry Sewards wrote:

> Is there a way that I can display stereotaxic isocontours in Caret
> flat maps, as shown in Van Essen and Drury (1997), Fig. 6?
>
> Terry Sewards_______________________________________________

On the Display Control's Overlay/Underlay Surface panel, select
"Sections" as the overlay and you will see every 10th coronal section
drawn in blue.  If you wish to see the sections for other axes, a new
set of sections must be created using the Resection menu item on the
Surface:Sections menu.

John Harwell
john at brainvis.wustl.edu
314-362-3467