[caret-users] To all,

Joe Munson jmunson at mprc.umaryland.edu
Tue Aug 23 15:29:01 CDT 2005

Donna,

I'm using v5.3.  You may be right about deselecting the other .topo file.  I'll double check and get back to you.

I did try to load both of the bordercolor files included in the PALS-B12 set, but to no avail.  Is there one that you use, that you could send me?  I'm working on the right hemisphere (PALS-B12).

Thanks Donna,
Joe

Joseph Munson
Maryland Psychiatric Research Center
Functional Neuroimaging Laboratory
Syshelp
x7105
410-206-5139
>>> donna at brainvis.wustl.edu 08/23/05 3:42 PM >>>
Hi Joseph,

Which version of Caret are you running?

Your capture looks like you have only the CLOSED topo file loaded, but
the current version of Caret should have the CUT topo selected by
default.  Did you deselect the CUT topo?

I believe the bordercolors used during flattening are generated
automatically, but the ones you use during registration are not.  When
drawing registration borders, I always navigate to my atlas target
directory and load the bordercolor file found there.

Donna