[caret-users] Caret Segmentation

Donna Dierker donna at brainvis.wustl.edu
Tue Jun 5 14:45:15 CDT 2007

Hi John,

I think I've seen something like this once before, when the spec file
thought it was a right hem, but it was really a left hem (or vice versa).

Once you rule out that possibility, then zip up your directory,
including cropped hem, params, and any other files you think may help
and upload the zip file here:

http://pulvinar.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/upload.cgi

I'll have a look.

Donna