[caret-users] Latitude/Longitude

John Harwell john at brainvis.wustl.edu
Fri Jun 15 09:06:51 CDT 2007

Hi Mateus,

The copy of the file you included does not have valid latitude
longitude values.  Latitude should range from -90 to +90 and
Longitude should range -180 to +180.

The problem is that Caret is not reading binary format latitude
longitude files correctly and I have just fixed this problem.  In
addition, I have modified the Surface Region of Interest Dialog to
allow node selection based upon a range of Lat/Long values.  Let me
know which operating system you are using and I will make an updated
version of Caret available for you to download.

Lastly, it is probably not a good idea to include caret data files in
emails as they can make the messages very large.  If needed, we do
have a website where files can be uploaded.

John Harwell
john at brainvis.wustl.edu
314-362-3467

Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology