[caret-users] Latitude/Longitude

John Harwell john at brainvis.wustl.edu
Fri Jun 15 12:24:33 CDT 2007

Mateus,

Go to the website "http://brainmap.wustl.edu/pub/john/".  You will
need to use the username "pub" and the password "download".  Get the
file caret5_exe_linux.zip which contains only the caret5 executable.
Place it into your caret installation's "bin" directory.  Be sure to
back up your existing bin/caret5 in case you run into problems with
this new caret5.

John Harwell
john at brainvis.wustl.edu
314-362-3467