[caret-users] Mapping Functional Volume to flattened partial hemisphere

Jed Mathis jmathis at mcw.edu
Tue Jun 19 16:31:52 CDT 2007

We have a flat map of an occipital lobe and are trying to map a functional
dataset onto it. I've tried using the Map Volume to Surface command and it
does map the data set on but it appears to be off in the Anterior to
Posterior Direction.

The spgr used for the flatmap is from the same exam used to collect the
functional dataset. Anything in particular I need to do to the functional
dataset before trying to align to the flat map?

Thanks
Jed