[caret-users] Mapping Functional Volume to flattened partial hemisphere

John Harwell john at brainvis.wustl.edu
Tue Jun 19 16:43:03 CDT 2007

Jed,

First, make sure you are mapping the functional volume to the 3D
fiducial surface.

Second, both the anatomical and functional volumes must be in the
same stereotaxic space.  Load the anatomical and functional volumes
into Caret and verify that the functional data properly overlays the
anatomical data.  In addition, if you load your 3D surface into
Caret, there is an option on the Overlay/Underlay-Volume Settings
page that allows the display of the 3D surface where it intersects
the displayed volume slice.

John Harwell
john at brainvis.wustl.edu
314-362-3467