[caret-users] Mapping Functional Volume to flattened partial hemisphere

Donna Dierker donna at brainvis.wustl.edu
Wed Jun 20 07:44:46 CDT 2007

Hi Jed,

I'm guessing this is the dataset we looked at a couple of weeks ago,
when I was there for the fMRI course.  I vaguely recall translating the
surface and saving the resulting coord file by a different name (e.g.,
fiducial_ACorigin or fiducial_orig).  Do "ls *coord |grep -i fiducial"
in your directory to see all the fiducial coord files.  Make sure you're
mapping the volume to that fiducial surface.  If you still are having
trouble, then put all the relevant files in a zip archive and upload here:

http://pulvinar.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/upload.cgi

It's amazing how quickly these details disappear from memory, but it
seems like it was either a deal where you generated the surface using
SureFit, which puts the origin at the cropped bounding box lower left
corner, or the origin of the volume used to generate the surface (with
which the functional now aligns) was translated off the AC.

Donna