[caret-users] regitering two surface

Pedro A. Valdes Hernandez petermultivac at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 09:30:27 CDT 2007

Dear Donna: I'm interested in the surface commonly used for EEG problems. I
have 237 T1 MRIs and I'd like to have an automatic command line script to
obtain those mean WM-pial surface (if this is the propper surface for my
application) and I'd like to have corresponding points between those
surfaces. I don't need to find a transformation between surfaces having
corresponding landmarks, I need to obtain the corresponding landmarks. Can
you help me to understand what software should I download, what should I run
and do?
Any help will be very appreciated
Thank you in advance

Pedro