[caret-users] FW: Flat map distortions

David Van Essen vanessen at brainvis.wustl.edu
Mon Aug 24 09:44:02 CDT 2009

Marc,

Matt's analysis is correct.  But if you have multiple topo files
loaded, use the Surfaces: Topology: Set Topology Assigned to Surfaces,
select the flat coord file, and assign it to the the desired cut
topo.  Once duly assigned, then save the flat coord file (overwriting
the old version) to preserve this default assignment.

DVE