[caret-users] [Fwd: question]

John Harwell john at brainvis.wustl.edu
Mon Aug 31 16:09:34 CDT 2009

Hello,

I used the data set you listed and I was able to project foci on a Mac
without any errors.

However, if caret is not installed properly, it is possible that foci
projection to the PALS atlas will crash.  Do you get a message that
pops up when caret is started indicating that caret is not installed
properly?

The 5.611 development version downloadable from "http://brainvis.wustl.edu/wiki/index.php/Caret:Download
" has been updated.

John