[caret-users] Error in number of nodes

Alon Keren alonker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 02:10:57 CST 2009

  Hi Donna,

I have checked the byte counts and found the following:

Human.sphere_6.RIGHT_HEM.73730.topo
1,769,695 bytes

Human_Buck_Case02.R.F.RegToPALS_B12.LR.FIDUCIAL_711-2C.align.73730.coord
885,294 bytes

Human.PALS_B12.LR.BUCK1-12_RIGHT-DEPTHnr_INDIVIDUAL_Avg_StdDev.73730.surface_shape
4,134,251 bytes

There is a slight difference from your byte counts only in the topo file.
Anyway, I have turned back to caret 5.5 and the problem is gone (i.e. I can
open the above files without any error). It only occurs with the recent
versions 5.61 and 5.612.
Thanks,
Alon.