[caret-users] difficulty in flattening my partial hemisphere

Donna Dierker donna at brainvis.wustl.edu
Mon Dec 7 08:24:03 CST 2009

Hi Alex,

Boy, I haven't done this myself.  I watched David do this for Dr.
Dickman once, if I recall correctly, and it was more involved than I
would have anticipated.

Have you tried using Surface: Flatten full or partial hemisphere:
Partial Hemisphere (Fiducial)?

I'm not sure it would work, but it is what I would try.

Donn