[caret-users] Beginner's question about right location of PALS atlas

spoulin at mclean.harvard.edu spoulin at mclean.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 11 13:25:35 CST 2009

Thanks for your help!

I am running Caret CARET v5.612.

I do have the Applications/caret/data_files/fmri_mapping_files folder. I
am seeing in it several Human.PALS_B12... files. Are they the PALS atlases
files that I need?

Might it just be about the place where my caret application is installed?
If I moved the folder data_files/fmri_mapping_files from caret to
Applications do you think it would work?

Stephane