[caret-users] Problem segmenting macaque brain

Jochen Ditterich jd at shadlen.org
Fri Apr 2 13:20:32 CDT 2010

Hi Donna and John,

I am trying to segment a macaque brain and to flatten the cortex, but I
haven't been able to make it through the segmentation process without
error messages. I am not sure whether this is due to quality issues with
the MRI or whether it has something to do with the implanted recording
chambers. I have uploaded a file named "freckles.zip" that contains both
the uncropped volume as well as the cropped volumes for the two
hemispheres. Any feedback would be appreciated. Does anybody have
experience segmenting MRIs taken from animals with implants?

Thanks a lot,

Jochen

-------------------------

Jochen Ditterich, Ph.D.