[caret-users] Problem segmenting macaque brain

Jochen Ditterich jd at shadlen.org
Tue Apr 6 13:14:53 CDT 2010

Somebody recommended to me to do an iterative process of manually
correcting the segmentation volume and surface generation. When doing
this, would you recommend to enable or disable the automatic error
correction? (The segmentation tutorial suggests disabling the automatic
error correction when generating the final surface after manual
correction of the segmentation volume.)

Thanks,

Jochen

--