[caret-users] error about the view the spec file

xuqiang_uestc xuqiang_uestc at 163.com
Tue Apr 27 06:07:24 CDT 2010

Dear Sir
   I am a user of caret5 and I meet a problem. In linux workstation ,I can easily overload the the spec files, but in windows, there comes a problem. I can run the exe, and can open the menu which leads me to open the spec files. But after I configure the selection, the exe  just stop and can not go on. Even I leave it alone for an hour , it does not change the condition.  I have tried this exe in windows xp ,windows viste and windows 7. All windows operation systems failed.
version 5.613

2010-04-27

xuqiang_uestc