[caret-users] question about projection to surface

John Harwell john at brainvis.wustl.edu
Tue Apr 27 08:22:40 CDT 2010

Paul,

You can use Layers Menu->Foci->Map Stereotaxic Foci and enter points for projection to the surface.  The points you entered can be saved as a foci projection file.  Check out http://brainvis.wustl.edu/wiki/index.php/Caret:Operations/Foci#Map_Stereotaxic_Foci_Dialog.  I do not know of any way to measure spatial uncertainty.

John