[caret-users] PALS vs SPM5 atlas

Yune S. Lee yune-sang.lee at dartmouth.edu
Wed Apr 28 14:02:15 CDT 2010

Hi Donna,
I just uploaded the spm T map file. We ensured that left is left and right
is right for the analyze format.
Yes, I've chosen "show Mapping to Average Fiducial Surface" , not the second
one "Show Average of Mapping to All multi-fiducial cases"
I didn't really know what the main differences are. Could you explain the
usage of each?

Best,
YSL