[caret-users] caret_map_fmri

Julia Bender julia.bender.1 at cms.hu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 26 09:28:32 CDT 2010

Hi,

I'm having trouble using caret_map_fmri. I'm running:

caret_map_fmri -m Rtest.metric -s
/mrt/Visac/01Visac/Anatomy/seg/Human.01Visac.R.spec
/mrt/Visac/01Visac/Anatomy/seg/Human.01Visac.R.CLOSED.65366.topo
/mrt/Visac/01Visac/Anatomy/seg/Human.01Visac.R.Fiducial.65366.coord -v
cCue_EndoLeft.hdr

I get:
Unrecognized preferences data type
BINARY:BINARY:BINARY:BINARY:BINARY:BINARY:BINARY
ERROR: Error  cCue_EndoLeft.hdr: No such file or directory

I'm running the command in the directory where my statistical maps (e.g.
cCue_EndoLeft.hdr) for this subject are and I have full permission on all
files.

I'm using caret (current release) on a linux machine (openSUSE 11.2).Does
anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Julia

Dipl. Psych. Julia Bender
Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
Mathematisch - Naturwissenschaftliche Fakultät II
Institut für Psychologie, Abt. Klinische Psychologie
Unter den Linden 6
D-10099 Berlin