[caret-users] Caret Logo for download?

Michael Hanke michael.hanke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:17:31 CDT 2010

Hey,

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 12:00:25PM -0500, John Harwell wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Those are the only images we have.  You may be able to resample it in
> Photoshop which allows one to set a physical size (inches) and dots
> per inch.  Gimp or Image Magick may offer similar options.

I chose a different path and turned the tiny image into an SVG image
(hence arbitrary resolution). I looks pretty similar and should look nice
on a poster. I didn't put the two brains in yet, but that should be
trivial to do.

In case you find it useful, feel free to use/distribute the image under
the same license terms as caret itself.

Michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke