[caret-users] Project Foci to PALS Atlas

Roi Cohen Kadosh roico at bgu.ac.il
Thu Aug 25 08:27:09 CDT 2011

Hello,
I followed the guidelines and create a foci file with coordinates from several studies. However, when I am trying to project them on the PALS Atlas I received the error message that my foci do not have associated stereotaxic spaces. I tried to define that by using the Map Stereotaxic Focus -> Studies and choose T88, but this did not solve the problem.

In addition, I tried to change the symbols of my foci to rectangle, but again was not successful here, and I am getting the sphere as a default.

I am using Windows 7 64-bit, and CARET v5.64.

Thank you for your help.
‎