[caret-users] metric scaling

Colin Reveley cmr25 at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 05:55:28 CST 2012

in displaying a metric on a surface, is it possible to scale it such that
the minimum shown is the minimum (assuming all positive) and the maximum
value shown (i.e. the upper value in "user scale" if I set it manually in
the gui) is the sample deviation, as shown for the column in
-metric-information.

the SD is about right as an upper limit for displaying this data (FSL
tracking intersections with the surface. but un "distance corrected" since
we feel that's a dodgy operation)

maybe I can (programatically) make a separate metric in which every column
is the SD and use that as a threshold column?

or is there an easier way?

best,

Colin