[caret-users] Errors in Stage-3.FS-to-F99.sh: Expected '>' or '/', but got '[0-9]'

Donna Dierker donna at brainvis.wustl.edu
Fri Feb 7 10:07:15 CST 2014

I checked, and there was some off-list exchange between me and the poster, but it didn't address this error, per se.

The solution for this user was to use mri_convert to reorient rawavg.mgz, which was in sphinx orientation, the translate per http://brainvis.wustl.edu/pipermail/caret-users/2012-July/005618.html.

It's not at all clear to me how that relates to the scene creation errors below, but I'm summarizing the off-list exhchange.