[caret-users] Distorted COMPMEDWALL

Donna Dierker donna at brainvis.wustl.edu
Wed Feb 12 08:41:02 CST 2014

Can you trim your working directory down to a gigabyte zipped and upload it here:

http://pulvinar.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/upload.cgi

The only other thing that comes to mind is that maybe your mesh density is so high that inflation isn't taking out enough folds for the projection to sphere / compressed medial wall thing to happen properly.

Looking at the data seems like the most efficient way to troubleshoot.