[caret-users] read border file into Matlab

Rouhollah Abdollahi roohy466 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:57:08 CST 2016

Dear Rikkert,

What kind of analysis do you want to carry out? Do you want to  check the
overlapping surfaces?
As far as I know, it is much easier to work with paint or metric, files,
because you are dealing with surface nodes and it is only one column of
data. Also  it is easily readable in Matlab if you are using Gifti format
using Gifti Library. (https://www.nitrc.org/projects/gifti/).

Hope it helps.

best regards
Rouhi

*Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin (INM-3)*
Forschungszentrum Jülich
Leo-Brandt-Straße
52425 Jülich, GermanyTel: +49 2461 61-9324